Sunday, October 3, 2010

Conference Time!

Today was general conference.  
It was so great!
It was just our family and it reminded me of being a 
kid all over again.  Everyone all together - in one room
listening to conference.  Lauren and Ty were listening for code words
so they could add a penny to their bowl.
They each tallied up a five dollar total.  I think we need to find
a new listening game for April ...
Half way through the first session, 
Rich got sleepy, so he pulled out the lotion and 
started rubbing my feet.  Once he finished with me, he 
went to Ty and then Lauren.  Andrew wanted in on the fun, so 
he laid on the couch next to me while I gave him the 'rubs'.

A few minutes after Rich finished with the kids Lauren and Ty
were each rubbing one of his feet.  What a great way to enjoy 
conference!  We finished the day with a walk around
the neighborhood.   Ben figured out how to work the 
wiggle car alone.  We all watched and giggled.


No comments:

Post a Comment